Why Study in Australia?
- Educational institutions in Australia hold an excellent and well-deserved repute for excellence in all fields of education and training, and the degrees provided by them are recognized and respected world over.
- The Australian Government plays a proactive role in ensuring that international students coming to Australia for their studies get the deserved legal protection. The Education Services for Overseas Students Act (ESOS Act) is highly active in ensuring that students get the quality course for which they have paid, besides offering a variety of other assurances to overseas students and their families.
- Australia provides infinite opportunities and a wide range of courses to choose from. Students can choose from thousands of courses with an integrated flexibility of selecting pathways which can ful fill their long-term career goals.
- Institutions are mainly focused on providing practical and career-oriented training that equips students with skills demanded by the employers.
- Technology-based learning is the foremost priority in Australia and the universities have garnered a special reputation for their innovative and research-oriented culture.
- Academic staff at Australian education institutions are recruited from around the world and are mostly leading industry experts in their respective fields. Most of them have tons of experience in teaching international students. The variety of teaching and learning methods followed by education institutions in Australia are unique and diverse and offer something to almost every student, regardless of their cultural background and career objectives.
- Australian universities lay emphasis on internationalization of higher education and research, and participate actively in a variety of international education and research projects and initiatives. Each year, a number of student and staff exchange programmes are forged from Australias international links with reputed educational institutions all over the USA, UK, Canada, Europe and Asia.
- Almost all Australian institutions are equipped with state-of-the-art laboratories and classrooms, exceptional libraries and overwhelming modern technology to offer world-class facilities for teaching, training and research.
- Australia holds elitism for offering highest standards of living in the world. Living costs and student fees are very affordable and Australia is comparatively less expensive than the UK or USA.
- By consistently offering highest quality education to international students from over 200 countries, Australia has earned the reputation of being one of the most multicultural, safe, friendly and racially tolerant country in the world.
Australia consists of 41 government-recognized Universities and Number of Government recognized Technical and Further Education (TAFE) Institutions and Colleges. All Australian Universities are established or recognized by Legislation enacted by Australias state or Federal Government. Australia has a single comprehensive system of twelve qualifications known as Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF). This distinguishes Australia from many other Countries with unconnected qualifications. The AQF is endorsed by the Australian Government and recognized throughout Australia and by other countries.