About Study Abroad
In India every nine out of ten students have a dream to study abroad, and four to five of them also strive for it.Every student thinks that only money is needed to go abroad for Higher studies, if you have enough amount of money, then you can go very easily in other foreign countries for studies. But here we want to make it clear that it is not as easy as it seems, a lot of things play an essential role in your study abroad program.Like, each and every step of your student visa process is very important. And also your one mistake in student visa process may cause your visa rejection. Therefore, always follow the rules and requirements very carefully. The student visa requirements of each country are different, as well as the requirement criteria for their institutions can vary according to qualifications and courses.Where some common and basic conditions are:
- The minimum required qualification is 12th, so for the student visa the applicant should have cleared the senior secondary examination with good scoress.
- The minimum required percentages for the most of the major countries (except Australia) is 55%. For Australia requirements may vary according to your profile. There are some countries that accept the percentages between 45 to 55 also.
- Age is also one of the most important factors in study abroad, where the minimum age limit in most of the countries is nearby 17 to 18 years and the maximum age limit is below 32 years.
It is not only about the requirements, but according to the country you have applied for, you need to follow a different pattern of steps in your visa process. As we already said that the visa process is not as simple as it seems, so it’s better for you to choose a best study visa consultant for you. Because it is a duty of your consultant to handle your query carefully, to provide you the complete guidance about the rules of your chosen country and to aware you about the each step of the visa processing. In western overseas,there are well experienced, qualified student visa consultants, who will help you in each and every step of the visa process. Where some most common steps to study abroad are:
- Choose your suitable study destination.
- Choose your Appropriate college and course
- Apply for the offer letter of selected college and program
- After approval file preparation for visa application
- File submission and other required steps of visa processing like medical, interview and so on (as per the requirement of your chosen country).
- Visa approval (also we provide the pre depart services to our students).
So if you are interested to Study Overseas, then you should visit any office of Western Overseas for Proper counseling. Our country experts will analyze your profile properly and then they will provide you the best options according to your profile. So visit us to get proper counseling and then start your journey to Study abroad with us.
Countries we deal in:
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Self