Denmark Student Visa Process and Requirements
The higher education institutions in Denmark are obliged to monitor that international students, should meet the entry requirements including language requirements for getting admission in individual programmes. You need to clear all these requirements before starting the Denmark student visa process. Also, in case of rejection for an applied programme, they will get a written rejection letter that contains a complaint guide with the reason of rejection. A fixed amount can be charged from the international students covering the fees of application processing and any qualifying courses. The responsibility of the higher educational institution includes informing the international students about the fees that they charged.
Denmark student visa requirements for English language:
If you want to pursue your higher education programmes in Denmark then firstly you need to fulfill the high standard of English requirements. You may choose any of the English proficiency test from TOEFL, IELTS and Cambridge ESOL examinations (CAE), which are accepted as a proof of your language ability in this European country. The score requirements may be varied out according to the institution or the programme you have chosen.
- 6 passport size photographs the background of the Photographs should be white colored.
- A letter of admission approval (Offer letter) from the University or college.
- A Proof of language Proficency like IELTS TRF, English proficiency Certificate is mandatory in Most of the colleges of Denmark.
- A receipt of Payment acknowledgement from the college you have applied for.
- A ST-1 Student visa application form, that comes from Denmark. You can receive this form after the payment of tuition fee.
- A Statement of Purpose & Curriculum Vitae, which contains the complete information about the student.
- Colored Photo copies of all your educational documents 10th onwards (two sets required).
- Scan copy of all pages of passport, including cover of passport (two sets required), black & white copies are also acceptable.
- Your passport should be valid for at least 18 months from the date of visa application.
- The last qualifications of the student should be legalized from the ministry of external affairs (MEA) and states.
- Visa fee of Rs. 15100 + VFS service charge 1500 INR – should be in cash.
Also for more details about Denmark Student Visa Requirements you may go through the below provided official link: