Europe Education System
Why study in Europe?
Europe is one of the most popular countries for international students. More than 12 percent of students at Europe universities and colleges come from abroad. It is an attractive place to study and experience a unique student life.
- Choosing to study in europe is the right decision if you are looking for the best quality of higher education, bets research infrastructure, teaching methodology, low-cost studies and career prospect.
- Universities and colleges in Europe are known for excellence in infrastructure and latest curriculum. Contemporary technology at the campus and diversified professional staff produces excellent leaders of various industries across the world.
- Europe institutes operate under the Bologna reform that ensures unified and international recognition of students’ qualification.
- More and more course and programs are taught in English, which is widely and internationally spoken, and also taught as the second major language at most of the schools worldwide. Therefore, international students find it easy to study in Europe.
- Students have to pay no or very low tuition fees at Europe universities. Living expenses are also comparatively low in Europe.
You can enjoy all aspects of life while in Germany. You can enjoy outdoor activities, nature, and peace, cosmopolitan as well as metropolitan lifestyle there.
Some of the facts are as mentioned below.
- Free education
- Wide range of subjects to choose from
- International education hub
- A high degree of importance is placed on research as opposed to theoretic study
- Since the education system lays particular importance on research and practical aspects, there is overall encouragement to innovate and apply for patents more than anywhere else in the world.