Admission Requirements: PTE, TOEFL (250), IELTS (6.0)
- Engineering: Around 8000 Euro (International)
- MBA: Around 14000 Euro (International)
|Course||Band Requirement||Fee near about||Duration|
|Dip Programme||5.5||5000-6500 Euros||2 Years|
|Bachelor Programme||6.0||6000-7500 Euros||3 Years|
|Masters Programme||6.5||7590 Euros||1/2 Year|
STUDENT VISA FEE
|Visa Category||Visa Type||Visa Fee in INR|
|VFS Service Charges||INR 1617||Per applicant charges. To be paid in cash at the time of application submission.|
|APPEAL made at VFS||INR 400||Per applicant charges. To be paid in cash at the time of appeal.|
- The visa fee has to be paid by credit card.
- Fees listed above are per applicant, including children.
- The fees once paid are not refundable.
- The applicable visa fee in Indian Rupees is as per the current exchange rate and is subject to change without notice.
- The VFS service charge of INR 1617/- listed above includes taxes. It is per application charge that is to be paid in addition to the applicable visa fee.
STUDENT VISA – CHECKLIST
- Printed and signed summary from online application. All applications must be lodged online – see www.embassyofireland.in for details. ALL QUESTIONS ON THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM SHOULD BE ANSWERED. FAILURE TO DO THIS WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING REFUSED
- Additional Student Visa Application form and Questionnaire. No Duplicates Required – these will not be returned to the applicant.
- Original Passport valid for at least 6 months after the intended date of departure From Ireland following visits. A full copy of all pages of this passport should be submitted.
- One recent passport sized photograph not more than 6 months old. Please see www.embassyofireland.in for details of photograph requirements. If the submitted photograph does not meet these requirements it will delay processing on your application.
- You should submit all previous passports along with a photocopy of each page of all the passport(s) submitted. If you have been refused a visa for any other country, details of this, preferably the original letter issued to you by the authorities of that country, should be submitted. Concealment of other visa refusals will result in your Irish visa application being refused
- The required visa fee to be payed through credit card
- An up to date Police Clearance Certificate or Observation in your passport is required from each applicant.
- Original plus one copy for each of the following documents: 7. Acceptance Letter & Confirmation of fees paid — this is not necessary for those If you do not supply your agents name this will be considered as an attempt to mislead the Visa Official and your application will be refused. This will also be reported to the Educational Institute in Ireland.
- Details of family members residing in Ireland or another EU country.
- Statement of Purpose.
- Brief CV.
- Certificate of Educational Qualifications. a. Class 10th Mark Sheet & Certificate. b. Class 12th Mark Sheet & Certificate. c. Graduation Mark Sheet & Certificate (In case of PG Course).
- Evidence of adequate level of English e.g. TOEFL, IELTS (Where the Course being pursued is through English). A guideline of the scores required is as follows:- IELTS: A MINIMUM SCORE OF 5.5 IELTS IS REQUIRED FROM INDIAN STUDENTS & PTE MINIMUM SCORE 42, WHO WISH TO APPLY FOR A STUDY VISA FOR IRELAND. TOEFL: A MIMIMUM SCORE OF 173 IS REQUIRED FROM INDIAN STUDENTS WHO WISH TO APPLY FOR A STUDY VISA FOR IRELAND.
- Letter from Current Employer or Experience Certificate (Where applicable). Only a letter from the student’s current employer should be submitted. Any other recommendation letters should not be included.
- Affidavit of Support
Relationship with the Sponsor (1): ________________________
Relationship with the Sponsor (2): ________________________
Relationship with the Sponsor (3): ________________________
Financial Documents Sponsor (1) Sponsor (2) Sponsor (3)
- Bank Statement & Bank Certificate (Last 6 Months)
- Bank Loan Paper (If any)
- CA Statement.
- Evaluation Report.
- Income Tax Return Papers.
- Any other Financial documents (Please Specify)
- Documents pertaining to property deeds, NSC’s, KVP’s, Mutual Funds should not be collected at all & will not be accepted by the Embassy also- a Chartered accountants statement incorporating the value of above property / funds will suffice.
- Fixed deposit receipts should not be submitted. A statement from the bank (Bank letter head) giving the total value of the deposits will suffice.
- Please supply full contact details for all your sponsors. If they are not directly related to you, eg: Mother/Father/Sibling, please explain the relationship and provide some evidence of this. If your sponsors are unrelated to you please give some explanation as to why they are undertaking to sponsor your education in Ireland.
NB: THIS IS NOT AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST *****
A VISA OFFICER MAY REQUIRES FURTHER DOCUMENTATION IF HE OR SHE DEEMS IT NECESSARY, BEFORE THEY CAN MAKE A DECISION ON AN APPLICATION. PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICANTS MAY BE REQUIRED TO ATTEND A PERSONAL INTERVIEW APPLICATIONS DEALT WITH BY THE VISA OFFICE NEW DELHI MAY TAKE UP TO 4WEEKS TO PROCESS IF ALL DOCUMENTATION IS IN ORDER. NOTE: THE PROVISION OF ALL THE DOCUMENTATION LISTED IN NO WAY GUARANTEES THAT A VISA WILL BE GRANTED.