South Korea Student Visa Process for Indian Students:
If you need to stay in South Korea for more than three months for your academic program, you will need a South Korea student visa. Students of our country who want to study in a full time program, need a south korea visa for indian.
The list of documents that you need to prepare to start your process to Study in South Korea are as follows:
- Application Form (Duly filled in by the applicant)
- 1 passport size photograph
- Original passport (Minimum 6 Months Validity)
- Academic records, notarized with the true copy attested (Apostille).
- Financial documents (Notarized or original, 6 months bank statement till the date of submission).
- Certificate of health of TB Test issued by the designated hospital .
- Study Plan/Personal Statement
- Guarantor’s letter for Finance
- Original Admission Certificate
- University’s Registration Certificate
- Sponsorship Letter (if any)
The process of south korea visa for indian students, consists of some few simple steps which are as follows:
- Firstly, you need to submit your fully filled Application form with academic transcripts, copy of your passport, Student code of conduct, Graduation Certificate (from your previous School) and a language proficiency proof to the Korean Universities Admission Center (KUAC).
- Now the KUAC will assess your documents, whether your profile is genuine and suitable for your applied study program or not.
- After the successful assessment if your profile is genuine, they will conduct an Interview with the student.
- If everything will be ok, they will send you the offer letter with Fee invoice issued by the KUAC.
- Now prepare your documents like; personal statement and study plan, affidavit of support, certificate of family relation, 6 months bank statement and Bank Balance with the medical checkup report.
- Now submit all these documents to Korean Universities Admission Center and pay the invoiced fees.
- The college will send you the final Admission.
- After receiving the final admission letter you can submit your visa application.
- If there is no issue in your profile the embassy will approve your visa and with a successful visa approval you are free to go to South Korea for your Higher education.
Students can submit your application at below mentioned address:
Application Centre of south korea visa, for indian(http://www.vfsglobal.com/korea/india/)
Shivaji Stadium Metro Station-Mezzanine floor, Baba Kharak Singh Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001, India.