A Student’s Pass allows a foreigner to stay in Singapore for the purposes of study. A foreigner is required to apply for a Student’s Pass if he/she has been accepted by an education institution to pursue full-time studies in Singapore, unless he/she is a:
- Dependants Pass holder studying in a Government/ Government-Aided/ Independent school/ Foreign System School/ Kindergarten registered with MOE or Childcare centre licensed by MCYS;
- Immigration Exemption Order holder; or
- Visitor who has been granted a short-term Social Visit Pass at the Singapore Checkpoint and intends to attend a short course that can be completed within the validity of the initial Social Visit Pass granted to him/her at the Singapore Checkpoint or 30 days, whichever is shorter.
The course must:
- be a complete module and stand-alone module of its own. Courses with multiple programme modules are not included in this Student’s Pass exemption scheme; and
- not involve hands-on practical occupational training and/or industrial attachment which have interaction with walk-in customers or be conducted at premises that are also places of business, e.g. hair salons and beauty salons. Depending on the type of education institution that a foreigner is intending to study in, the requirements and procedures for applying for a Student’s Pass will differ. Please check with the education institution you intend to study with for more information.
- FTMS GLOBAL COLLEGE
- Dimensions International College
- Coleman College
- STEI Institute
- London School of Business and Finance
- Beacon International College
- Boston College
For more list of colleges under Edutrust Certification visit at :http://www.edutrust- certified.sg/schools/