Study in Germany
Study in Germany is a better option for students who wants to get best education in abroad with or without IELTS. Germany is developed country in Western Europe. The country has a population of 8.2 million from which most of the population lives in urban areas. After united sates it is the second most popular immigration destination in the world. Germany’s capital and largest metropolis is Berlin, while its largest conurbation is the Ruhr. Also, it is the one of the most popular countries for international students. More than 12 percent of students at German universities and colleges come from abroad. It is an attractive place to study and experience a unique student life. Here you can check all details about this country, importance of it’s education after that you may check out the Germany student visa process.
Geography: It includes 16 constituent states, cover an area of 357,021 square kilometers (137,847 sq mi). It is a country in western and central Europe. It borders with Denmark to the north. Poland and the Czech Republic to the east, Austria to the south east, Switzerland to the southeast.
France, Luxembourg and Belgium lie to the west and the Netherlands to the northwest. And it borders with all together with 8 countries and is also part of the Schengen Area.
Officially Name: The Federal Republic of Germany
Motto: Unity and Justice and Freedom
Population (2017): 82,175,700
Climate: Temperate seasonal climate
Official Language: German
President: Frank-Walter Steinmeier
Religion: Germany is a secular country where freedom of religion is a constitutional right
Total States: 16
Total Geographical Area: 357,021 square kilometres (137,847 sq mi)
Why study in Germany?
Germany is one of the most popular countries for international students. More than 12 percent of students at German universities and colleges come from abroad. It is an attractive place to study and experience a unique student life.
- Choosing to study in Germany is the right decision if you are looking for the best quality of higher education, best research infrastructure, teaching methodology, low-cost studies and career prospects.
- You have the chance to live and explore one of the world’s most developed countries by studying here. Also, it will provide the advantage to learn about its unique culture, history and landscape.
- Cultural diversity and students from all over the world
- Hundreds of academic courses to choose from
- Endless opportunities to work in Germany after you graduate
- Free-tuition, education in most universities (and very low fees in others)
- Interesting country to explore with a profound history
- Practice speaking both English and German
- The cost of living, on average, is around 700-800€ including rent, food, transport, health insurance, telephone/internet, study materials and leisure activities.
- World class education by highly qualified staff
- You can study every subject in English, no need to speak German.
- Germany is the third largest exporters of goods. Germany exports 44% percent of its GDP
- Germany was divided into two parts till 1992 East and West Germany
- German territory covers 357,021 km2