Study in Hungary:
To study in Hungary is not as expansive as it is a perfect study destination in Europe for higher studies. This country is famous for its historical urban centers, soothing landscapes, thermal water and rich culture. The palaces and castles of Hungary are very famous and its beauty can be beyond your imagination. It is hard to differentiate between hotels and museums as both are rich and beautiful. Wherever you go you will get undeniable traces of the legendary Hungarian wines.
Why Study in Hungary:
Hungarian institutions achieved a high position in many university rankings, and Hungarian degrees are of internationally recognized quality. The membership of the Hungarian Accreditation Committee in charge of providing quality assurance and evaluating education and research programmes at higher education institutions was renewed by the European Association of Quality Assurance and in the International Network for Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher Education in 2015. Hungary followed the recommendation of the European Parliament to establish its National Qualifications Framework in 2008. Hungary was among the 29 states signing the Bologna Declaration in 1999, proposing a European Higher Education Area (EHEA), in which students and graduates could use prior qualifications in one country as acceptable entry requirements for further study in another.
Internationally recognized degree
Low living cost
Two intakes- Feb,Sept
9 months stay way option
High visa Success rate
The foreign language programmes are of high standard and tuition fees are very favorable when compared to its competition. The range of study fields students can choose from is wide:
- Agricultural Science
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Legal Science
- Economic Science
- Medical and Health Science
- Arts, Arts and Humanities, Arts Education
- Engineering Science
- Social Science
- Teacher Training
- Sport Science
- Natural Science
The documents required by the International students to Study in Hungary are:
- Passport (validity should be exceeded at least 6 months beyond your date of entry).
- All educational documents.
- 6 passport-size colour photos (not more than 6 months older).
- A travel health insurance for the whole period of stay.
- Proof of having paid the tuition fee
- An acceptance letter from the university regarding your admission
- Copy of the photograph page of your passport
- Proof of address or housing in Hungary
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover living expenses in the form of bank assurance/statement
- Visa application form
- 3 stamped envelopes addressed to the applicant