Study Visa Singapore – Visa Procedure
Document Required for Visa
Read all the steps for study visa for Singapore :
- 1. ICA’s Form 16 & New V36
- 2. Photocopy of applicant’s travel documents.
- 3. Photocopy of applicants original birth certificate or other documentary 4. evidence of Birth with both parents’ name if there is no Birth
- 5. Certificate. In cases where a Notarial Certificate is submitted, a photocopy of the official Birth Document or other documentary evidence must still be included.
- 6. Educational Certificates & Transcripts. In cases where a Notarial Certificate is submitted, a copy of the Education Certificate and result transcripts must still be included.
- 7 . 2 Passport sized photos.
- 8. Documentary proof of financial ability. (for visa required countries)
Bank statement/savings accounts
Parent’s letter of employment stating salary earned.
- 9. Photocopy of applicant’s letter of employment, if any.