Colleges, universities & Visa requirement
College in Poland
- The West Pomeranian Business School.
- Collegium Civitas
- Cracow University of Economics
- Mazovian College of Management and Linguistics
Process to obtain Polish Student Visa for international students
Students must obtain a Polish visa in order to enter and stay in Poland legally. Visa approval to access Poland gives right of stay on the territory of the Republic of Poland only. Students intending to study in Polish University needs below mentioned documents to obtain the polish student visa.
- Passport (must be valid for 3 months after planned departure from Poland).
- One passport-size photo.
- Completed application form.
- Evidence of immigration status in country of residence, endorsed in current or previous passport (if applicable).
- Fee, payable by cash/postal order.
- Accommodation booking or invitation from friends or family in Poland.
- An official letter from a college or university
- Transport documentation, such as a rail or aeroplane ticket.
Applications submitted without these requirements will not be considered by the Consular offices and will be returned to the applicant. Holders of Polish visa are still subject to immigration control at the Polish border and are not guaranteed entry. All visitors must possess sufficient funds to cover the cost of their stay.