Why Study in Canada?
Canada holds a proud reputation as an international education destination. Canadian’s degree is considered equivalent to the degrees from many other popular study abroad destinations. Other than a quality education system, there are many reasons behind why study in Canada.
- Canadians have developed a first-rate education system as they value learning to a great extent and attach tremendous significance to it. Canadian students are ranked amongst the best in the world; on the basis of international tests of reading, mathematics and scientific studies. Canadian certificates, degrees and diplomas are well-recognized world over.
- Canada has over 90 universities, 150 colleges and technical institutes to choose from. They feature every programme you can dream of.
- Surprisingly, tuition fees in Canada are amongst the lowest in almost all English speaking countries.
- The majority of universities and college programmes feature a Cooperative Work Programme, providing the students an opportunity to work in their related field and earn credits for the same.
- Students are authorized to work twenty hours a week, off campus when classes are in session and full-time during scheduled breaks/vacation. But, the students must start work only after they receive the off-campus work permit.
- Canada is a multi-cultural country and one feels pretty safe, secure and comfortable in its diversity. Multiculturalism has become the cornerstone of Canadian identity. In fact Toronto, the largest city in Canada, is recognized as the most multicultural city in the world.
Now, if you think that Canada is a perfect country for your higher studies, our study visa consultants for Canada will make your journey to easier with their dedicated services and constant efforts.