Why Study in UK?
- UK has the World sixth-largest economy in terms of nominal GDP.
- The United Kingdom is one of the most globalized countries in the world.
- The UK is the second largest financial centre in the world, after the US.
- Worldwide Recognition of degrees
- Shorter Duration hence Education Costs are Lower
- Gateway to Europe
- Multicultural Nation
- Creative way of teaching and learning
- Degrees backed by Quality Assurance Agencies (QAA, RAE, EQUIS, AMBA, OFSTED, SQA etc.)
- According to the new guidelines issued by the British government, educational institutions have to be equipped with a license from the UK Border Agency (UKBA) indicating their eligibility to sponsor foreign candidates. As a result, the educational universities and colleges take full responsibility of foreign students studying in UK.
Types of Qualification
- Under Graduation Courses (BA/ B.Sc. / B.Engg. etc.)
- Post Graduation Courses (MA/ M.Sc. / MBA, etc.)
- Post Graduation Research (M.Phil, etc.)
- Research Level (PhD/ DBS, etc.)
Intake – Almost every month (selective Colleges, universities)
Duration – Undergraduate – 3 years; Postgraduate Degree (including MBA) – 1 year
Popular Courses Available – MBA, Finance, Investment Analysis, Marketing, Human Resources, Computing, Law, Biotechnology, Engineering, Hospitality and many more..