Expected Writing Task 2 Questions for Exam
It is not so easy to obtain the desired Band score in IELTS as it seems. No, matter how good your English is, but to score high in IELTS you should prepare well with the best study material. In IELTS preparation relevant study material plays a key role. So here this time we are going to provide you some expected Writing Task 2 Questions for Exam. These questions are provided by the highly qualified IDP and British Council Certified Faculties of Western Overseas. Especially, it is very helpful for the student who are preparing for their IELTS and going to give it in nearby March. So try to solve these questions, you can expect any of these questions In your IELTS. So prepare well and score as high As you can.
EXPECTED WRITING TASK 2 QUESTIONS FOR MARCH 2018
- A crime related news are detailed covered in newspapers and on television. Some people say that there should be government interception towards this. To what extent do you agree or disagree.
- Do the population of some countries includes a relatively large number of young adults, compared with the number of older people. Do the advantages of this situation outweigh the disadvantages?
- Some people claim that not enough of the waste from homes is recycled. They say that the only way to increase recycling is for governments to make it a legal requirement. To what extent do you think laws are needed to make people recycle more of their waste?
- Some people argue that strict punishments for driving offences are the only effective way toward improving safety on the road. Do you agree or disagree.
- parents buy their children whatever they ask for, and allow their children to do whatever they want. Is this a good way to raise children? What consequences could this style of parenting have for children as they get older.
- Some language is increasingly spoken in different countries, while the usage of others is rapidly declining. Is this positive or a negative development?
- Some people believe that school children should not be given homework by their teachers, whereas others argue that homework plays an important role in the education of children. Discuss both of these views and give your own opinion.
- It is often said that children learn best by observing the behavior of adults and copying it. To what extent do you agree or disagree.
- It is inevitable that traditional cultures will be lost as technology develops. Technology and traditional cultures are incompatible. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this view?
- People usually mix their private and professional life. What are the pros and cons of this?
- It is more important for school children to learn about local history than world history. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- In developing countries, children in rural communities have less access to education. Some people believe that the problem can be solved by providing more schools and teachers, while others think that the problem can be solved by providing computers and Internet access. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
- Some people think that keeping pets is good for children while others think it is dangerous and unhealthy. Which opinion do you agree with? Discuss both the views and give your view.
- Blood sports have become a hot topic for debate in recent years. As society develops it is increasingly seen as an uncivilized activity and cruel to the helpless animals that are killed. All blood sports should be banned. Discuss the main arguments for this statement and give your own opinion.
- Scientific research should be carried out and controlled by government owned companies rather than private owned companies. Do you agree or disagree ?
- There are many types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important and should it be preserved or is international music that is heard everywhere nowadays more useful to a society?
- Some people say that because of economic progress, government is ignoring other types of progress for a country. To what extent do you think it is correct?
- Some people believe the aim of university education is to help graduates get better jobs. Others believe there are much wider benefits of university education for both individuals and society. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- Nowadays, people have to work for longer hours under stressful conditions. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Suggest some ways by which the job conditions can be improved.
- Some people think that children's free time must include educational activities otherwise they will waste their time. What is your opinion?
- Formal examinations are the only effective way to assess a student's performance. Continual assessment such as course work and projects is not a satisfactory way to do this. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
- More and more children are playing video games in their leisure time. What are the merits and demerits of this trend?
- World history suggests that violence and conflict were more evident under male leadership than under female leadership. So, for peace to prevail, female leadership can be considered as a better option than male leadership. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- To solve the ever-increasing environmental hazards throughout the world, the best way is to increase the price of fuel. What is your opinion on the above assumption?
- Safety standards are important when building people's homes. Who should be responsible for enforcing strict building codes – the government or the people who build the homes? Use your own knowledge and experience and support your arguments with examples and relevant evidence.
- Some people do not able to maintain balance between the spending and savings. What are the different reasons and solutions for this problem?
- Some people believe that we should not study history as it has little or nothing to tell us. Do you agree or disagree with this statement.
So these are few Expected Writing Task 2 Questions that you can practice for your desired score, so just try to solve it. For more preparation tips and Study material, visit in our any office take free demo and then Join us.