Expected Writing Task 2 Questions for Exam
It is not so easy to obtain the desired Band score in IELTS as it seems. No, matter how good your English is, but to score high in IELTS you should prepare well with the best study material. In IELTS preparation relevant study material plays a key role. So here this time we are going to provide you some expected Writing Task 2 Questions for Exam. These questions are provided by the highly qualified IDP and British Council Certified Faculties of Western Overseas. Especially, it is very helpful for the student who are preparing for their IELTS and going to give it in nearby March. So try to solve these questions, you can expect any of these questions In your IELTS. So prepare well and score as high As you can.
EXPECTED WRITING TASK 2 QUESTIONS FOR June 2018
- It is believed that culture and tradition are lost when it is exposed for earning money. However, others believe it important part of promotion. Discuss and give your opinion.
- Some people believe that they have right to keep all their earnings and can neglect taxes. Do you agree or disagree with this?
- Parents buy their children whatever they ask for, and allow their children to do whatever they want. Is this a good way to raise children? What consequences could this style of parenting have for children as they get older?
- Why is it believed that fewer languages will help people to survive easily? What are the reasons behind this?
- What are the different merits and demerits of private and government schools?
- Some people believe that future planning is a waste of time and should be avoided. How far do you agree or disagree with this.
- This is on era of globalization, and we all are experiencing its good and bad effects. Discuss both
- People usually mix their private and professional life. What are the pros and cons of this?
- Many people say that the children of working women are bitterly neglected; therefore they should be discouraged to do jobs.
- In developing countries, children in rural communities have less access to education. Some people believe that the problem can be solved by providing more schools and teachers, while others think that the problem can be solved by providing computers and Internet access. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
- Some people think that keeping pets is good for children while others think it is dangerous and unhealthy. Which opinion do you agree with? Discuss both the views and give your view.
- Most of the people make mistake by associating money with happiness .What are the various reasons and solutions for it.
- There are many types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important and should it be preserved or is international music that is heard everywhere nowadays more useful to a society?
- Some people say that because of economic progress, government is ignoring other types of progress for a country. To what extent do you think it is correct?
- It is seen that small shops and local markets are losing their influence because of supermarkets and malls.
- Nowadays, people have to work for longer hours under stressful conditions. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Suggest some ways by which the job conditions can be improved.
- Some people think that children& free time must include educational activities otherwise they will waste their time. What is your opinion?
- Formal examinations are the only effective way to assess a student performance. Continual assessment such as course work and projects is not a satisfactory way to do this. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
- Museums and art galleries exhibit their own country’s culture rather than other culture. Is it justified?
- Should disruptive students be given separate classes in schools? What is your opinion regarding this?
- Safety standards are important when building people& homes. Who should be responsible for enforcing strict building codes – the government or the people who build the homes? Use your own knowledge and experience and support your arguments with examples and relevant evidence.
- Some people do not able to maintain balance between the spending and savings. What are the different reasons and solutions for this problem?
- Advertisements on toys and fast foods lure children most. Do you think it has negative effect on children as well as family?
So these are few Expected Writing Task 2 Questions that you can practice for your desired score, so just try to solve it. For more preparation tips and Study material, visit in our any office take free demo and then Join us.